What to do at Wasatch Lake
Enjoy fishing in our 50 acre stocked lake. You will find Blue Gill, Red Ears, Large Mouth Bass, and Catfish.
Try your hand at catching “Big Moe” and make sure to snap of photo! No fishing license required.
You will need to provide your own fishing gear and bait. Electric Trolling motors are allowed but not provided.
Each cabin is supplied with a dock and a row boat. Canoes and Kayaks are first come first serve at our beach. Wanting to venture out? There's boating and fishing nearby at Cagle’s Mill Lake in Leiber State Recreational Park as well!
Hiking & Biking
Challenge yourself and go for a hike or mountain bike over 12 miles of marked trails that crisscross the terrain around Wasatch Lake. Join in on the fun with the "Faces of Wasatch Challenge"! Ten tree faces have been strategically placed throughout the marked trails, can you find the faces? Find the faces, win some prizes!
Enjoy playing a couple matches of tennis over in our south meadow. It's also a great place for a Family Picnic!
Not far from Wasatch Lake you can enjoy three different courses to play a few rounds of golf.
- Clover Meadows Golf Course: 1999 E Co Rd 1100 S, Cloverdale, IN 46120; (765) 795-6001
- Pine Woods Golf Course: 888 County Rd 275 W, Spencer, IN 47460; (812) 829-9028
- Rolling Meadows Golf Course: 4120 N Mt Carmel Rd, Gosport, IN 47433; (812) 829-0717
Take a dip and let your cares float away in our tranquil 50 acre lake or grab your water toys and head to our sandy beach!
Long House Lodge
The Long House Lodge is open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The Long House Lodge offers an array of activities such as pool, fooseball, ping pong, an assortment of board games, and horseshoe. Come relax in one of our high back chairs over looking the lake with a good book. WiFi available!
We have documented many different birds to come through Wasatch Lake over the years. Grab your binoculars and go see for yourself!
In the Winter Time
Enjoy winter walks, cross country skiing, sledding, tobogganing, ice skating, ice fishing, build your own snowman, or just curl up in front of a cozy fire with a good book!
Suggested Items to Bring to Wasatch Lake to make your stay more Enjoyable:
- Charcoal for the Grill
- Plastic Wrap or Tupperware for leftovers
- Bottled water if you do not like well water
- Bag of ice, no ice machine on premises
- Swim Gear including Beach Towels
- Starter Log and Lighter Fluid
- Bait & Other Fishing Supplies
- Tennis Racquets & Balls
- Electric Trolling Motors ONLY
- Cross County Skis or sleds